Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Testimonial About the New Thermage CPT System

Our patients are loving the new Comfort Pulse Technology system for Thermage.  Here is one patient's experience:

I was nervous about having a Thermage procedure since I have a very low tolerance for pain. Susan reassured me that the new CPT system (the new hand piece) would not hurt, and she was RIGHT! While I was lying down during the procedure, we chatted and laughed while she worked on my tummy. After having had two pregnancies with C-section births, I was very self conscious about my 'tummy ledge', the excess skin hanging over my scar. I saw immediate results from the Thermage treatment, just 60 minutes after Susan started the procedure. I am four weeks out now and continue to see my tummy 'shrinking'. I love the smooth flatness that I see and love how I look in jeans and pants. I don't see the bulge as I used to. I would HIGHLY recommend Thermage. T.W. from Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment